One of the reasons I started this blog was to motivate myself to get some projects finished that have been lingering in my craft room for far too long. A prime example is a knitting needle case. I bought some Amy Butler fabric nearly two years ago that I have been saving for just such a thing, but I just haven't managed to get to it.
Well, I finally did it yesterday. Here are some pictures:
I'm quite pleased with how it turned out and to finally have a place to organize my knitting needles. Prior to this, I just had some of them crammed into a plastic bag and others in my knitting basket. It's nice to have one organized place to look.