The assignment for this month's Tie One On was to make an apron out of old clothing. Unfortunately, by the time the assignment had come out, I had already donated most of the clothes I no longer wear. However, I was able to scrounge up a couple of things. I used some old pajama bottoms for the main part of the apron. The fabric is very lightweight and nearly see-through. The waist of the pajamas had a tie, and I just cut it out of the pajamas and used that for the tie for the apron. I made the waistband and pocket out of an old, white sleevless, button-up shirt, and I used the buttons from the shirt to decorate the pocket.