(Foy, don't look at this!)
I have finally finished the last of the baby quilts - at least for awhile. I would have finished this much sooner, but I was having trouble finding the perfect fabric for the back. I really enjoyed putting this quilt together, and I've actually enjoyed making all of the baby quilts I have made in the past month. Each one has been completely different from the last. I based the colors on this picture of the bedding my friend is using in the nursery. I wanted the colors to be similar, but I wasn't trying to get it to match perfectly. I think I would have gone crazy trying to do that. It was difficult enough for me to figure out what to use for the back!
This is a picture of the front, and here is the back:
I also made a gift for my friend, and I'm working on a little something for her son. Here is the apron I made for her:
I'm really excited to get this package out, and I only hope I can get it to her before she has her baby.